Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Error installing Apps on my Z10 from BB World

umar2762 wrote:

No luck at all ..... the problem still persists. :No:

Unfortunately, the problem persists as a matter between your device and your mobile service providers network and/or the BB infrastructure that provides this service. Unfortunately further, no one here has any access to those systems to diagnose why it's not working correctly for you. Only your carrier and BB have such access, and your sole channel to reach both of them is via your carriers support group...only they can see their systems, and only they can formally escalate cases up to BlackBerry that need such. I recommend you try again, but insist that they provide you the services you pay them for.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
umar2762
My Device: z10 STL100-1

I contacted my service provider and although they haven't been able to figure out the reason for this error yet, they have given me a temporary solution that is working for me. 

Step 1 : Hard restart the Z10 by taking out the battery

Step 2 : Upon retatring do not enter the password for activating the SIM card

Step 3 : Connect to a wifi

Step 4 : Download and install apps from BlackBerry World

Step 5 : Now enter the password for the SIM card and connect to the mobile network

Please use plain text.
sagamore
My Device: p'9982

Got the same problem on P'9982 just after receiving the software update to 10.2.1.2102. Before it. everything worked perfect. Wipe didn't help, bbworld refresh didn't help, network registration didn't help.

Please use plain text.
vicky4144
My Device: z10

HIIIIIIIII............I HAVE SEEN UR PROB....SAME PROBLEM IS HAPPENING WID MY Z 10...........ITS SHOWING ERROR WID RED BAR...............DID U GET ANY SOLUTION OF THAT????

Please use plain text.