Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
realcopeterson
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8310
Accepted Solution

Facebook for Blackberry

is anyone else having trouble with facebook....... i am trying to upload some photos and it is saying "cannot establish a connection with the facebook server" ??? is anyone else having this problem ?.... im on Rogers in Canada so maybe its just a problem with Rogers ??

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Facebook for Blackberry

there is a timeout problem with the facebook app. For the upload to work better, you need to reduce the time it takes to upload the picture. The easiest way is to upload a smaller picture. Which can be dealt by using a smaller definition in the options of the camera.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Dionnek
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320

I hope someone can help me. I have just registered to this site but cant find anywhere to post a new message. I have a Blackberry Curve 9320. I have the facebook app on it and all works fine until I try to go to my Groups that I am a member of. Firstly I cant find a groups tap and have looked everywhere. Secondly I belong to groups that are set to private. I get notifications from these groups in my news feed but when I click on the notifcation in the hope it will take me inside the group I get a message saying group closed although I am a member of it. Please help. Many Thanks Dionne

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

I don't know.

I can advise you to use the browser and go to https://m.facebook.com/ for your groups.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: