Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

rh
New Contributor
rh
My Device: Not Specified

Failed to transmit

I just installed app world on 9530 and I am receiving a failed to transmit.  I am stuck. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kmistry

Re: Failed to transmit

Same problem with my Bold while trying to load the 'new app store' - frankly, its already been a frustrating, tedious process... 

Shame RIM didn't learn anything from Apples App Store

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hazpoco

Same problems. Looks like it might have failed because of a bad connection when I accepted ToS. Now, I get "failed to transmit" consistantly.  I've tried uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling - in that order.

v4.5.0.77 (8330 - Verizon)

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Berryhead

im having the same problem too!! it took forever to load and then i find out that it can't even DL??? =(  I JUST WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE IHEARTRADIO APP!!! gaaahh!! i just got my berry storm and just want to download the app already! i tried the iheartradio app on my friend's iphone and absolutely loved it...n now i can get it for my own fone!! i just love how the app works and looks on my friend's fone! and i even read on crackberry forums that it's better than pandora - so definitely lookin forward to it (when the app world starts functioning right!!!) and its free so it just making my anticipation worse!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
yyang48

I kept getting the failed to transmit error and kept tring and finally it said "Loading".  but after about 2 minutes it says "Local connection times out after ~ 130000

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ejeffords

This issue has not been solved.  Im not sure why it was tagged as such, but it should be still open.  The issue persists.

Some contact from RIM would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kmistry

Agreed - I did NOT change the status of this to 'accepted'. Its still frustrating and the whole support system doesnt seem to work

Please use plain text.