Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

makrimairas
My Device: pearl 9105

Forgot my password,email has been recently deactivated because it was hacked and used for spam

Hi,

I recently had my email shut down because i was a victim of spam hacks and I just found out that I actually dont remember my password correctly. I know my secret questions answer because it sends the passord to the email succesfully,but its useless in this case.

Is there any way i can retrieve my account details and transfer it to a different email(my new one)?

Can i remake a new Blackberry ID?I never bought anything and dont have any credit card details on my account so I dont care if i lose it,but I was wondering if the account has anything to do with the actual phone itself.

Thank you in advance and I hope you can help me out in some sort of way,

Kyriacos Makris

makrimairas
My Device: pearl 9105

Re: Forgot my password,email has been recently deactivated because it was hacked and used for spam

ow and by the way i still havent used up all my retries for my password login,I am actually at my last attempt.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Forgot my password,email has been recently deactivated because it was hacked and used for spam

Yes, you can simply create a new BlackBerryID.

www.blackberry.com/blackberryid

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code