Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Sandyk0209
My Device: Not Specified

Game Download Problem on 9700

Hello,

I recently (48 hours ago) purchased a new BB Bold 9700. I previously had a BB Pearl. I transferred all the information through the Desktop Manager without a hitch...however...I ran into a problem when trying to download my favorite game. Here is the situation:

I had previously downloaded "Bejeweled" from EA (through BB Apps) onto my Pearl and was playing it regularly. I am now trying to download it onto my new 9700 and it is: 1)not showing up in "My World" under BB Apps and therefore I cannot download it, and 2) will not even let me re-purchase the game. I get the following error message when simply trying to purchase the game again:

"There were problems  completing this purchase. Please contact Blackberry  App World  customer support. Error ID 3300."

I am able to purchase other EA games through BB Apps though.

Has anyone ever had this problem?

Phone Information is as follows:

Carrier is T-Mobile

BB Bold 9700

Smartphone (3G, Wi-Fi)

App World Version 1.1.0.23

Personal Use

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Game Download Problem on 9700

Here is the forms submission:

* https://www.blackberry.com/CSOHelp/index.do?ft=generic

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection. Any other selection will simply route you back anonymously to these public forums. If you don't have an "Order Number" for that field, just use anything (e.g., "123456"). If the form responds telling you that your PIN is invalid, then please report that fact back here as there is a separate resolution path for that issue.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Rhino1975
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Tesco

Have purchased Command and Conquer 4 on Bold 9700. Have received a text and then an emailed receipt confirming payment etc and in AppWorld the 'Please Wait' processing came up. It has been like this for 40 minutes now. Can someone help, I am close to doing a battery restart to clear it. All software is up to date as far as I know
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
anne785
My Device: non-BlackBerry user
My Carrier: non-BlackBerry user

Restarting your mobile phone may solve this issue.

Please use plain text.