Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
raphael_villar
My Device: curve 9300

HELP PLEASE, BLACKBERRY ID

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: HELP PLEASE, BLACKBERRY ID

What is wrong with your BlackBerry ID? You need to be more specific.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
raphael_villar

help guys i cant get my password reset. i cant get the email in my account for resetting the password.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Did you check your spam folder? Did you receive an email when you first set up the BBID?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
raphael_villar

when upgraded the bbm messenger is offering the bb id, i registered but saying use the username that is related to the phone so i assume there is already one that i used, i have a hunch that its also my email add, i used the password reset but im not getting the reset email in my inbox, please help maybe you have encountered this.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

You have to either have the password or you need access to the email account used to set up the BBID. If you can't get the email then in order to reset the password then you will likely need to create a new BBID and sign on to your device with a new BBID. Unfortunately,, you have to wipe your device before you can sign in with a new BBID.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
raphael_villar

no sir i checked all my emails i did not get any? how can i know the email linked to my phone?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
raphael_villar

wipe my device as in reset? can i take out my sd card before i do that?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
raphael_villar

sir i have the username but the problem is the email for password reset im not getting it, even if i check my spam
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

It won't wipe your SD card unless you tell it to.
Please use plain text.