If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
mikahgirl
My Device: BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK
My Carrier: NONE

HOW TO DELETE A BLACKBERRY ID

I want to delete my Blackberry ID but the link (if you do not create or do not recognize this account, delete this Blackberry ID link) from the "Your Blackberry ID has been created" message that was sent to my email account long time ago had been deleted already. 

Please help, thanks!

Please use plain text.
Developer
Zukka
My Device: PlayBook 64 Gb and Z10 LE
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: HOW TO DELETE A BLACKBERRY ID

I find it:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB25464&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

If U like my post click on LIKE :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mikahgirl
My Device: BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK
My Carrier: NONE

Re: HOW TO DELETE A BLACKBERRY ID

I can't use this link because this was the link that was sent to me when I first created my Blackberry ID and as I have said, I had  accidentaly deleted this. So now that I want to delete my BB ID, I don't have a link anymore from my email account.

(In order to delete a BlackBerry ID, the original email sent to the BlackBerry ID username (email address) when the account was created will contain a link to delete the account:

"If you did not create or do not recognize this account, please click here to delete this BlackBerry ID."

Click the here link in the message, then follow the steps to delete the BlackBerry ID.)

Thanks!

Please use plain text.