Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Hello i am new on BB and having this problem please any one can help me out!

I understand.  Well, let us know what happens after the software reload.

My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: telenor

Re: Hello i am new on BB and having this problem please any one can help me out!

yeah! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

Hey you people i think my issue is resolved ! :smileywink:

App world is working fine uptill now (more than a day) and first i like to thank God and than both of you specially J sanders ( you are a really a good and expert guy ). And if i face any other problem again i'll definatly seek you guys! :smileyhappy:.

And i think either the OS refresh solved it or the BB ID update ( because i think that when i upgraded the app world last time i may not have updated my BB ID... i think i canceled that option! ).. 
thank you!!!

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You're welcome, and excellent work by  also!

good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

This is good news! Thanks for hanging in there.
My Device: Blackberry 8250
My Carrier: vodafone

Nice sharing

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

Hello i am back again :smileytongue:
having the same problem again !!

And now i am totally confused, this thing is so ...... 
I realized something... one of my friend said that i may have a problem with my card, i dont know what card he meant but i think its memory card although i formatted it before inserting and after inserting too !

I inserted it about 2-3 days ago. yesterday i was about to take some pictures and when i opened the camera the phone hanged although the image was shown on the screen of the thing towards which i point the camera but it was not taking the snap neither it was going back. So after few minutes i rebooted the phone and when the device opened it said that there is some FATAL ERROR with the card so it wont work. And i opened the songs from media...no songs where shown and the pictures were taken easily but there stored in phone memory.. not in card.

Then again i rebooted the phone and when i took out the battery i also took the card out and reinserted it and the i started the phone after that everything worked fine... But... after a day the same old error was shown again...connnect to a wireless network and try again!! :smileytongue: 
any idea does the memory card may have a link with this problem ??

please help me... i have gone crazy with this mysterious issue!!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

[ Edited ]

So its not a software problem at this point. All that remains is the hardware. You can try another sd card. Not sure how that is related but it wont hurt to try. If your phone has a sim, see if another sim will help. If you still get the same issue, the phone itself will need to be replaced.

But if thw problem is in the phone then why does it work for a day and how did it work for more than a day when the OS was refreshed! :/
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

Because the hardware hasn't changed.  The software reload doesn't guarantee a fix.  It ruled out software issues.  All that is left is the actual hardware.