Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: telenor

Re: Hello i am new on BB and having this problem please any one can help me out!

And I also remember that when I wiped the phone, I took out the sd card and did not insert it because it wasn't scaned but still the problem remainded that appworld, fb worked for a day!
And it its a hardware problem then it should have the issue permanantly but its not and browser works all the time without any problem but appworld.... I don't get it! Either it may be a sim problem but the error says connect to a wireless network! :smileytongue:
I think I am going to strike my head towards the wall!
Now tomorrow I wll try to update it with my friend and will not put the card and change the sim as well! Let's hope that it resolves!
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: Hello i am new on BB and having this problem please any one can help me out!

"And it its a hardware problem then it should have the issue permanantly"

This isn't true.  Faulty hardware can cause all kinds of issues...expected and unexpected.

You've already reloaded the software, but feel free to do it again.  I don't think it will help because you've already done this.  Until you have the hardware checked out by the store or authorized repair shop, I have no other suggestions.
I will ask jsanders to look at this too.

Solutions: 5,881
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I looked. :smileyhappy:

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
JSanders

Seriously though, why not give us a synopsis refresh of the issue at this point?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

The issue is same old one again!
After a battery pull restart app world works but after a day it stops!
I tried to take pictures with the phone one day and the phone hanged camera was open and image was shown on the screen clearly and was also moving as I move the device but it was neither going back to home nor it was taking pics! I rebooted the phone and it showed the error that card will not work due to fatal error!
I again rebooted the device this with taking out and reinserting the sd card and it worked normally. But after a day it started giving that old error connect to a wireless network! One of my friend told me tht u may have the problem with the card ( I am not sure what card he meant).
What do you think is there a link between the error and the sd card! Although after OS refresh app world worked fine for more than a day!
Hope it is clear to you! Will be seeking your opinion Jsanders!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

remove the card for a few days, if the problem does not happen during that period, then you have your answer. :smileyhappy:

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

Yes i can get the answer like this but I remember that when I wiped thw phone once I didn't put the card in the device because it wasn't scanned and still I had the problem! Hope after the update it resolves!
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

I might have been possible that before wiping the card might have shown its effects on the device and the remained after wiping also. But after the refresh of OS they might have been removed!
Right now I am just waiting for Jsanders opinion about the link with the card then I will try to make the update! Hope that you have got the brief ( not sure if its brief ) refresh of the issue in my above post!
Please use plain text.
JSanders

I'd format the SD card and wipe the BlackBerry and reload the OS up to the most recent release on the OS. Wipe the device to error 507 then reload.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

Ok so I'll try to update the OS to the latest version, .723 if I am able to do so, otherwise to .688. And I will not put my old card istead I'll buy a new one for the device... Please tell me does the sim card may have the link with that? Do I need to put some other sim in my phone or use the one which I am using right now?
Please use plain text.