Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: telenor

Re: Hello i am new on BB and having this problem please any one can help me out!

Yes... Fluently..
Today due to some seciruty measures all the mobile networks were turned off in my city... And I was using the browser on wifi..
And I have posted this comment with even turning the mobile network off via my phone..
Even I can browse facebook on browser when tha apps show error!!
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,923
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Hello i am new on BB and having this problem please any one can help me out!

waqar_aziz wrote:
Yes... Fluently..
Today due to some seciruty measures all the mobile networks were turned off in my city... And I was using the browser on wifi..
And I have posted this comment with even turning the mobile network off via my phone..
Even I can browse facebook on browser when tha apps show error!!

aha... this with your Mobile Network off.. ?

And WiFi only connected?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

Yes.. Obviously!! :smileyhappy: ( I also have change the carrier on my phone to some other, 3-4 days ago)
Please use plain text.
JSanders

waqar_aziz wrote:
Yes.. Obviously!! :smileyhappy: ( I also have change the carrier on my phone to some other, 3-4 days ago)

OK, that can enter in to the equation... you changed the SIM in the device? to whom?

And with that new sim, still no FB, or AW?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

From telenor to ufone..
And still nothing changed... I think that the problem is with the device (some sort of hardware may be but not sure that how could it be)
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

That's the only explanation I have for the behaviour we're seeing (regarding my thoughts that it must be hardware related). But like you, I can't figure out what the cause could be. Everything else that could be to blame in terms of software (e.g. Service books, blocked data services, etc) don't explain things fully and certainly don't explain why things work for a number of hours, then stop. Especially given everything you've tried.

I'm thoroughly stumped.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

So am I...

We can't find the cause than how can we reach to a solution?? :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
JSanders

waqar_aziz wrote:

We can't find the cause than how can we reach to a solution?? :smileytongue:

We can't. Remember, this forum is basically users just like you who may have a greater knowledge of workarounds, solutions, fixes and shortcuts. But, are not RIM employees and we can only go so far in troubleshooting.

Quite honestly, we've done literally "everything" here, if you've gone through and done everything exactly as myself, Krypto, Wolf and others have described.

IF you were subscribed to BlackBerry Data Services via Telenor or Ufone, you could seek assistance from them, for free, as part of the data plan and have the issue even escalated up to RIM level tech support.

Now, your only option lies in seeking paid, per incident support from RIM.

http://us.blackberry.com/support/programs/technical/incident.html#/h:/support/programs/technical/inc...

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

Yes you are right... :/

I am pretty sure that I won't face any problem if I take the services..
Those apps give error that connect to a wireless network... It means they stop detecting the signals of wifi although browser detects them and even the phone also shows connected but those apps won't work...

The link you have given is not opening on my phone... Showing error 404... I will try opening it on my computer **bleep** well.

And again, if you people find any solution please do share or if its easy for you people to contact at some higher place than please ask them for the issue, if they can help!

Thank you guys again!!! :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
waqar_aziz

And one (last) thing... If I schedule the auto reboot of the device via that app ( quickpull) so it won't put any negative effects on my phone?? Right?!
Please use plain text.