Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
rennymae
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Student

Help!I can't download any apps off my phone and Authentication Certificates are missingn

I have 2 certificates missing ( "Quo vadis issuing certification Authority 2" and "Diversinet root") and I tried to get them back but it didn't work. My error is 909 and I really need help as I'm fed up of not being able to download any apps on my blackberry torch 9800 which I have for 1 year and a half now. Please can someone help me as I'm dying here.
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Help!I can't download any apps off my phone and Authentication Certificates are missingn

Hi rennymae,

This KB article should help with reinstalling your missing certificates. "When attempting to install some applications, a 909 Authentication error message may be displayed" http://bbry.lv/TYWn77

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
boogaluvsa
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: mtn

Re: Help!I can't download any apps off my phone and Authentication Certificates are missingn

I have been using Blackberry 8520 for a year now but I have some of the following Certificates Expired (Quovadis certification authority, Diversinet Root and veriSign/RSA secure sever Root) So I cannot download any Music or Videos from the Internet it says error has occured please help me
Please use plain text.