Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

My Device: 9860

Help with blackberry I.d. on my phone

Need help with blackberry id on 9860. I changed my email address and password online to reset it. Now I cannot access apps or update features as it just keeps locking me out. Not sure how to correct this or change it on my phone, I went to options, then device typed in the new info still nothing. Need some advice as it's been this way for a while not able to access apps etc or download. It's frustrating can someone advice please. T:Helpsmilie:  Thank you

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: Help with blackberry I.d. on my phone

Hi jspooner

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Why did you Change your Username or email and password , are you having any issue with it ? Did you upadate your email in BlackBerry ID website ?

If you still remember your old BlackBerry ID and password then try this Knowledge Base to Change or Update your BlackBerry ID username :

KB28060How to change or update a BlackBerry ID username on the BlackBerry ID website

Try it and let us know if you recieve the same error or any error message.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.