Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
My Device: 8520 curve
Accepted Solution

Hi

Am u using blackberry 8520 curve. My phone deleted document 2 go applicatio, so I'v no were to save my documents or to type my cv in. How do I download document 2 go on application world ? I know can't attach my cv wen applying for something onlinn. Help please
Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: Hi

Hello generossa

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Please try this Article from Knowledge Base :

KB23374 : How to install Documents To Go Files 2.0 for BlackBerry smartphones

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

I would like to thank blackberry support for helping me. The solution u'v given me really work, I can now write n save my documents. THANK YOU blackberry support, keep it up en continue helping confused bb users. God bless!
Elite II

Hello generossa

You are most welcome .. We feel glad to hear such kind words :smileyhappy:

Thanks .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

Hello! The opion u'v given me works but da problem is dat wen I open da pdf it says I must purchase permium edition n I does not give me da option to create any document. Wen I try to buy dat edition it says my phone cumes with documents to go so ders no need 4rme to purchase. So what must I do since my fone deleated da documents to go icon. Coz da option u'v given me doesn't want me to create
Elite II

Hello generossa

OS7 preloaded with premium version Document to Go , but OS5 or 6 don't have that . You have to purchase the premium version for your device .

You can buy the premium version from BlackBerry App World , Have you tried that ! From your Device Open BlackBerry App World and search for Document To Go .