Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
BBSolutions
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: 27726022518

How to Fix BlackBerry App World Identity installation fail problem: (Error Code 80003)

Hello To all you kickass BlackBerry users!

I have compiled a web site that addresses the issue if the ID Verification problem (Error Code 80003) when attempting to use AppWorld,

It seems that it is mainly a Vodacom issue in South Africa, but it should also work with other service providers that have a similar problem. RIM and Vodacom are aware of it and are looking into a solution.. In the mean time you can fix your problem step by step here: http://www.blackberryapps.byethost17.com/

Regards

BB Solutions

Feel free to send a friend request (pin on the site) to contact me personally for any queries you may have.

Please use plain text.
Dr_Dropzz
My Device: BB 8520 Curve
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: How to Fix BlackBerry App World Identity installation fail problem: (Error Code 80003)

Hi There.

I've selected the link posted above but all i get is a blank e-mail page.

Same issue many avenues tried

Please help
Please use plain text.
Adz119
My Device: BB 9360
My Carrier: Cell C

Re: How to Fix BlackBerry App World Identity installation fail problem: (Error Code 80003)

Blackberry Identity sometimes gives a problem to download using BIS.

you can go to manage connections, switch mobile network off, find a wifi hotspot, try updating the identity using wifi, or enter your network provider's apn settings in menu > options > advanced options > tcp/ip, enable the apn, enter service provider apn username and password, save hard reset , and download identity, just remember to undo the changes afterwards.:Clap:

Please use plain text.