Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
My Device: 9300

How to fix the “Please enter the username associated with this smartphone” error in Blackberry World

just got a Blackberry from my mom but cant login to appworld. always getting "Please enter the username associated with this smartphone"

My Device: 9800

Re: How to fix the “Please enter the username associated with this smartphone” error in Blackberry World

[ Edited ]

you'll probably continue to get that until you delete Blackberry ID or wipe the phone. you'll need to pick one. read on How to fix the “Please enter the username associated with this smartphone” error in Blackberry World

New Contributor

i need help upgrading my curve 2 OS

can somebody point me in the right direction

My Device: 8520

Re: i need help upgrading my curve 2 OS

would be nice to know what OS its currently running on. here's how to upgrade Blackberry OS all the same. Lemme know if you require further assistance

Re: i need help upgrading my curve 2 OS

[ Edited ]

hope it helps

New Contributor

How to fix a Blackberry phone’s mass storage / SD card that won’t connect to PC using USB cord

its been over a week now and my laptop won't detect my Blackberry's memory card. Any ideas?

New Contributor

Re: How to fix a Blackberry phone’s mass storage / SD card that won’t connect to PC using USB cord

[ Edited ]

I would advise you check the memory card using a card reader to be certain its in good condition. If it is then its your external storage setting on your blackberry that needs to be changed. go to options > device > storage and change to propmt when connected. You can checkout this guide on How to fix a Blackberry phone’s mass storage / SD card that won’t connect to PC using USB cord  for more options to resolve this issue.

New Contributor

How to unlock a Blackberry phone (says Activation required / wont work with other SIM cards)

My Blackberry Bold 5 keeps writing Activation required what can i do?

New Contributor

How to make a Blackberry battery last longer

My Blackberry Torch's battery doesnt last long at all. its frustrating. any clues?

Re: How to make a Blackberry battery last longer

[ Edited ]

There are quite a number of reasons but most common are

1. Damaged battery

2. Too many open apps

3. Wifi / 3G on

See How to make a Blackberry battery last longer