Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

tiantian
My Device: torch 2

How to make my friends Profile picture in the bbm return back as normal. ( i dont check list the pp will be connect to the bbm contact)

Dear there...

do help me.. i have several problem:

1. i cant even log in to my bb application world, and i try sync from laptop, it still the same, download not success. what happen? so how to do so i cant direct log in through phone, they ask me to log in, but never give me the log in tab.it just keep appearing session expire please log in again.

2.  i dont even check list my bbm pp will be the same with the bbm contact, why it still keep following the pp same with contact, therefore i cant even see what photo my friend them post. what to do for this?

3. my recent updates, it direct updates will a every single things my friend post, i just wanted it wil be the 1 post for each like usuall. now it one friends, then a lot of their post..

sorry, if my question is complicated, but i really frustate now. hope u can understand my question, thanks

Retired
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: How to make my friends Profile picture in the bbm return back as normal. ( i dont check list the pp will be connect to the bbm contact)

Hey tiantian,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Follow the steps in this KB article to resolve the issue: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB28212

After this is done you should be able to login to BlackBerry App World™.

This should also resolve your BBM™ issue as well.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!