Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Lisa68
My Device: PlayBook & Torch 9800

I.D Log in for Apple World -Forgot Password

Hi.

I recently tried to purchase an app from app. World and I was asked for my login details.I have forgotten my password so I clicked on the link "forgot password " and I was informed that I would receive an email from blackberry with information so that I could possibly renew my password.
I never received the email so I tried two more times and was told that I would receive the email.

Guess what - it never came!!!

I am very disappointed with the service that I have received so far and what makes it even worse is that I am finding it very difficult to find an email address to contact someone with regards to this.

Why do things cost things
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: I.D Log in for Apple World -Forgot Password

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please read this KB to see if it applies to your situation:

• KB28232 BlackBerry ID reset email is not being delivered to the associated mailbox

Hopefully something there is useful.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Lisa68
My Device: PlayBook & Torch 9800

Hiya 

Thanks for the reply.

I shall try it now 

Why do things cost things
New Contributor
beegner
My Device: 9900

I have same issue.

I can not log into App world, tried reseting password, was not forwarded to my email.

I have reset phone to factory settings tried again, can not log into App world, can not reset password, sinse it is not forwarding to phone.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

beegner wrote:

I have same issue.

I can not log into App world, tried reseting password, was not forwarded to my email.

I have reset phone to factory settings tried again, can not log into App world, can not reset password, sinse it is not forwarding to phone.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Hello (and apologies for the late reply),

For security reasons, password reset emails are NOT sent to the BB...you must access that email account via other means in order to retrieve (and act upon) the password reset email.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code