Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
butter219
My Device: Not Specified

I am trying to find an application that would allow me to hold my BlackBerry phone near a speaker and have my phone analyze and identify song information for me.

[ Edited ]
I am trying to find an application that would allow me to hold my BlackBerry phone near a speaker and have my phone analyze and identify song information for me. I was told there is a program called "Shazam" sold in the BlackBerry Apps site. I have been unsuccessful in navigating this site. Is there such a program being sold here?
Message Edited by MichelleK on 06-22-2009 09:40 AM
Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: I am trying to find an application that would allow me to hold my BlackBerry phone near a speake

Once you're in the App World try using the "Search" button at the bottom. That will bring you to a screen where you can type in what your searching for. I just typed in Shazam and the app came right up.

Also have a look at their website for other information about it

http://www.shazam.com/music/web/pages/blackberry.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: I am trying to find an application that would allow me to hold my BlackBerry phone near a speake

please note that downloading Shazam is free on the BlackBerry AppWorld, but that after one month you will have to pay a 5USD premium to continue using the application.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.