Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

exxxile01
My Device: Not Specified

I can't find this app anywhere

[ Edited ]

Hey guys!

I'm new here. I have a blackberry curve 8900 At&t...

Here's my dilemma. I have "2" phone numbers coming into my 8900. I have my reg personal line and I have my business line fowarded.

I'm looking for an app that will distinguish which line the phone numbers are coming in on.

For example, if the caller is calling on my personal line everything would remain normal, but if they called my business line i would like the color of the callers phone number to show up in RED or something. This way i will know how to answer my phone...It doesn't matter how they're differentiated, but before i answer the phone I'd like to know if its a friend calling on my reg line, or a business contact calling in on my business line.

I hope I made sense. thanks in advance for any direction to the app that i'm looking for...

Message Edited by exxxile01 on 09-14-2009 12:30 AM
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: I can't find this app anywhere

hello,

this is very interesting, can you give some information on how you do to have two different phone numbers get to your device ? I thought only Samsung was able to do that ! I want that too because that would enable me to get rid of my personal phone.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.