Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Question91953
My Device: Not Specified

I do not see Weatherbug, or Shazam in the Blackberry app...

I do not see Weatherbug, or Shazam in the Blackberry app world. it says it is supposed to be there but it's not. Also is there only 12 apps available from Blackberry App World?
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: I do not see Weatherbug, or Shazam in the Blackberry app...

The selection of applications depends on your specific device (for example, I don't think Shazaam is yet available for the BlackBerry Storm), however, there are thousands of apps on BlackBerry App World.  If you are not getting the entire list, try deleting BlackBerry App World and then reinstall it, just in case something didn't install correctly initially.

If you'd like more specific information, please join the BlackBerry Support Community Forums and provide us with more information - specifically your phone model, operating system and carrier, and any additional details you may have related to your specific inquiry.

Thanks and I hope this helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: I do not see Weatherbug, or Shazam in the Blackberry app...

hello,

Shazam has been available for BlackBerry Storm devices for a few days now. You should be able to find it in the AppWorld. Otherwise you can go to the Shazam website and download directly from there (that's what I did last Week-end).

for other applications, I agree with Krypto : it depends if the developer expicitely included your device in the list of supported devices for the application.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.