Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

chardeepa
My Device: torch 9800
Accepted Solution

I forget my blackberry id

I'm forget about my bbid password n the email password which I was registered for bbid.
How do I can delete this bbid n make 1 new ?
Please help me.
Thank you
Developer
simply_abhik
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: I forget my blackberry id

Hi Chardeepa,

Welcome to the Blackberry Community Forum...

See, as far as i know, the BB ID cant be deleted for a particular BB because of the security reasons, however there r ways by which u can reset the password, kinda the same way u reset the password of ur email ids by giving answers to hint questions and all...

If this doesnt work, then u might wanna give a call to the BB Customer care service of ur BB Service provider, they might help...

Good Luck...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
chardeepa

Well ...
I hv to try the first way n if it is doesn't work, well yeah I will do the 2nd.
Thanks
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

[ Edited ]

chardeepa wrote:
I'm forget about my bbid password n the email password which I was registered for bbid.
How do I can delete this bbid n make 1 new ?
Please help me.
Thank you

Hi chardeepa

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you are unable to remember the Username or the email and also the password that you set on your device during initial setup then as a last option you have to create a new BlackBerry ID .Please check this Knowledge base Article for further Instruction :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone.

After a security wipe it will allow you to create a new BlackBerry ID

Or first try to reset the BlackBerry ID password ,for that check this Knowledge Base:

KB26361  : How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

[ Edited ]

simply_abhik wrote:

See, as far as i know, the BB ID cant be deleted for a particular BB because of the security reasons, 

Hi simply_abhik

User can delete the BlackBerry ID associated with there device and create a new one under certain circumstances like the above user when he is unable to recall the Username as well as the password. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
chardeepa

U can check it out on KB14058 n KB18998