Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
hmlom123
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300

I have lost my app world password

Hi

I have lost my app world password and now cannot access my account and do no upgrades from app world

How do I get this reset

Thanks

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: I have lost my app world password

Hi and welcome to the forums!

App World uses your Blackberry ID for access. I think you lost your Blackberry ID password. The attached link shows how to recover it.

Thanks,

Bifocals

How do I recover my lost or forgotten password?

You can have password recovery instructions sent to the email address that you use as your BlackBerry ID username. For security purposes, your password recovery email can only be viewed on a computer, and it is not delivered to your BlackBerry smartphone.

To recover your password, from a computer, visit www.blackberry.com/blackberryid. Click Reset your password. Complete the instructions on the screen.

User Guide - BlackBerry ID

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
hmlom123

Thank you

Yes I lost my password for my blackberry ID

However, the email linked to my ID is also no longer working, so how do I recover that, or at least get my email changed so I can recover my password

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by the email is not working?

Do you still have the email account? Is the email address accessible by PC?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
hmlom123

HI

No, the email is no longe accessible.  I need to change the email adres associated with my blackberry ID

Super Contributor
habbitzz
My Device: Bold 9900

Then you're pretty much screwed and need to make a new BlackBerry ID... If you can't remember/haven't set your recovery password that is.
badly
My Device: Bold 9900

Hi there, I have lost my password. when I do the reset password it says reset password has been sent to your email. now the most ugly thing I have ever faced is how do I log in to my blackberry ID to reset password when I already dont have it because I cant really remember it.

dont have blackberry the option resetting the password to blackberry device or any other option for resetting password!