Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Administrator (Retired)
thundergeek
My Device: BlackBerry 9700

Re: ID Login to App World - Authenticating in continuous loop

Hello Everyone,

Check out this article for some information on this topic:

Screen loops when BlackBerry ID or PayPal authentication is verified in BlackBerry App World 2.0 http://bbry.lv/fuwXCD 

Hope this helps,

-tg

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anyasma
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: TSTT

Hello!

I recently updated my 8520 to v5.0.? and also App World 2.0, i'm trying to get back my game Ka-Glom!

Well, i turned wi-fi off, got it to the 'I Agree' screen only to end up once again in the Account Information screen, that takes me right back to where i started. (I get the 'Save' Option.)

It doesn't work. I'm in the Caribbean with TSTT and my hubby has the same phone and gets it, can't i just go back to an old Appworld? somebody post a link.

Please help!

Tomorrow is promised to no-one.
Please use plain text.
Darrendrake
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Vodacom

When I try login to apps world on the bb torch this is what happens - login page blackberry addendum page - account info page - I have had the phone for 3 months now, bbm works, emails work. Internet works the only problem I have is logging into apps world and a few of my friends have the same problem.

I have changed passwords a number of times, online on pc and via my phone, rebooted etc. Everytime I loggin the same thing happens

Please please HELP !
South Africa
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Darrendrake wrote:
When I try login to apps world on the bb torch this is what happens - login page blackberry addendum page - account info page - I have had the phone for 3 months now, bbm works, emails work. Internet works the only problem I have is logging into apps world and a few of my friends have the same problem.

I have changed passwords a number of times, online on pc and via my phone, rebooted etc. Everytime I loggin the same thing happens

hello,

did you read message 61 of this discussion?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Fefe
My Device: Not Specified

Hi'All

I use a BB Curve 9300. Have been experiencing a similar problem: have registered my BB I'd. Whenever I have to purchase and download an App, the I'd screen comes up. After completing my email and password, the terms and conditions form comes up and doesn't allow downloading even after accepting terms repeatedly. Instead, the login form comes up again. Please help...
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vaprotan
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

Noxious_Inc wrote:

vaprotan wrote:

I'm having a similar problem logging into the AppWorld both through the phone and online. On my phone I enter my login info and it gives a message saying its having trouble connecting to the App World server. On my PC (as well as from another computer using a different isp) I receive a DNS error after trying to login.

Service Unavailable - DNS failure
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.a2fc54b8.1292118320.19a93d17

This has been an ongoing issue today, was able to access it yesterday just fine. I've tried the solutions recommended in this thread but with no success.

Do you use WIFI at home for your BB?! or did you also try it through gprs?! Because if it is only due to a WIFI connection, it's your router that's not translating your adres... DNS = Domain Name System

It finally cleared itself up a day or two later. But this was tried through both wifi and radio. Also occured on my PC when trying to access AppWorld that way. It's all been good now though.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
cigglet

I have a problem with downloading apps from my app world, I enter my blackberry I'd and it takes me straight to my details page after asking me to accept the terms and conditions constantly.. I can not access my world and view all my downloads or even download things because it will ask for my I'd and then it will be stuck on my details.. Before I created a blackberry I'd I didn't have this problem what soo ever I could download anything!! My phone is only 3months old now and this issue is very frustrating
Please use plain text.
mayonnaise
My Device: Bold 9780

thanks! ur advice worked for me too!! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jasmin1177

Hi

Every time I try to download an application from app world it continuously asks me to log in and when I do it takes me to the agreement page when I click accept it takes me to the username details n stays there when I click save. I cannot download anything from app world after upgrading
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
McShine

I can't login to blackberry App world. Whenever I try it says,'An error has occured , please try again later'.

I have created a new ID but it still gives me the same response. I also tried deleting the App and re-installing it but no difference.
Please use plain text.