Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

XXE
New Contributor
XXE
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000

In-app purchase Buy Now: The item you requested is invalid (Error id: 30244)

I am testing my free app that provides a subscription for in-app purchase against the App Store ('live testing' with sandbox account). I download and run the app from the App World OK, when I try to buy the subscription in-app it has me log on to App World OK, and shows me the virtual good OK.

Once I click "Buy Now" App World tells me: "The item you requested is invalid. (Error id: 30244)". The transaction does not proceed, therer is no Exceptions in the Event log.

Anybody came across this already or maybe can provide me with a suggestion where to look up the meaning of this error id?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
XXE
New Contributor
XXE
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000

Re: In-app purchase Buy Now: The item you requested is invalid (Error id: 30244)

In the mean time BB App World vendor support confirmed this issue can arise when the buying of virtual goods is tested in sandbox mode while the virtual goods are still in status draft and have not yet been submitted for release. At the moment there is no view on when this will be fixed.

Please use plain text.
vn_temujin
My Device: Backberry Z10
My Carrier: Backberry Z10

Re: In-app purchase Buy Now: The item you requested is invalid (Error id: 30244)

Did you solve this issue yet? I'm also facing this issue.
Please use plain text.
Developer
gyubok
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telus

Please use plain text.
Contributor
satyaveer
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Dbydx Software

Any update on this issue? I am getting the same issue? My app and digital goods are in draft mode. I would need help. :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.