If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

MC0947
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

KalemSoft Media Player

I purchased an early version of this app then rec'd notice of an upgrade.  When I attempted to download the upgrade I was asked for my billing information.  Since I did not want to pay twice (even tho' the app could be worth that) I waited two days - same thing.  I then deleted the app from the Playbook thinking to re-install and start over but then discovered that the app was no longer in My World access on the tablet but when I access My World through a computer, there it is but still not available through the Playbook.  I have the receipt from the original purchase.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

MWC

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
ukmight
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Re: KalemSoft Media Player

You can contact Blackberry Customer Service and they should be able to help you with your problem.

You can find them at:

https://www.blackberry.com/technicalsupport/index.do?ft=generic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
Please use plain text.
MC0947
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: KalemSoft Media Player

Many thanks!  Turns out that the brain was not fully engaged at the time.  All I had to do was hit the "Refresh List" and all was solved.

Please use plain text.