Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

New Contributor
theorivardus
My Carrier: carpentery

Kijiji apps???

We need absolutely Kijiji apps if we wrote at Kijiji maybe they will built a Kijiji apps!

I wrote to them and they said that actually they concentrate his work on apple and Android platform... It's a bad news but if lot of person ask maybe we will receive soon a apps for BlackBerry 10!
Please use plain text.
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Re: Kijiji apps???

Hello. Yes, a lot of people have already started asking them. You can request developers to make BlackBerry 10 apps here: http://porttoblackberry10.com/
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
theorivardus
My Carrier: carpentery

I went to the site that you gave me and it's a really good idea... But I tryed to request in the site and the site doesn't work... I don't know why???
By the way iam really in love with BlackBerry Z10 I was from iphone before and i really prefer my BlackBerry Z10 it's so amazing bb10 but we need more apps!
Please use plain text.
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Yes. The Z10 is an amazing device!
Do you have a twitter account? Maybe you can mention Kijiji and tell them to bring their application to BlackBerry 10!
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Please use plain text.
Developer
Robdob

Hi,

Check this native, Z10, Q10 app out...  its a combo aggregate with any ads you post being placing in the lead,  they are in the process of implementing an interface to automatically cross post any of the ads you post to other sites.. some of its aggregate feeds included are kijiji, CL, Backpage, Jobs Canads, Classifieds.ca, ++++ apparenting accesses a db of over 28+ millions ads within the last 24 hrs

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/29691888

GeoYeo - Free Local classifieds - Built for Blackberry 10, if you like it please Rate It and Share it!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
techahead
My Carrier: vodafone

I think craigslist and kijii app will be here soon by the end of this year read this

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-apps-f274/kijiji-app-blackberry-10-a-783761/
Please use plain text.
Developer
Robdob

who cares this other one is here now.

GeoYeo - Free Local classifieds - Built for Blackberry 10, if you like it please Rate It and Share it!
Please use plain text.