If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Nail22
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Globe Telecoms Philippines
Accepted Solution

Mobile View For OS6 Native Browser

Hi, I used to have OS5 for my Curve 9300 and for my browser there, I have an option to have either page view or column view. Now when I upgraded to OS6, I seemed to have lost that option and all the site that I browse isn't on mobile view but rather on page view/normal web layout. Is that how it really is for OS6 native browser?
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Mobile View For OS6 Native Browser

Hello Nail22

Welcome to the Community

If a website has a mobile page, the OS6 browser should automatically switch to it.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Nail22

Thanks Rob, how about the options for "column" and "page" view? Are those options no longer working?
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

In BlackBerry® Device Software 5.0, in Browser Options > General Options > Default View, there is an option to select Column or Page.

This feature has been removed in BlackBerry Device Software 6.0 due to Browser enhancements.

This information can be seen on this Article ID: KB23994

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Nail22

Ok got it, buddy! Thanks :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

Walang anuman! :smileyhappy: See you around...

Ron

Please use plain text.