Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

New Contributor
TrickyCase
My Device: Z10 and PlayBook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Music Downloads

I had downloaded an album from BB World which worked fine.... although it downloaded 2 of the songs twice.

I tried deleting the extra songs but they didn't delete, which wasn't too much of an issue.

Next, I had ordered a new SD Card which arrived.

I decided the best option for me was to wipe format my new card and re-download the album as it was the only media on my old card.

The 2 "extra" songs are still displaying on my z10 although I can't access them.... and they can't be found by file manager...... AND now BB World keeps displaying a server error when I want to re-download my album.

Any advice anyone, before I have do conduct a security wipe of my phone?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Music Downloads

Hi TrickyCase,

So that we can better assist, can you please provide the full wording of the server error message you receive when trying to download the album again? Do you receive this error or any other errors downloading anything else from BlackBerry World?

I look forward to your reply.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
TrickyCase
My Device: Z10 and PlayBook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks FS,

Image of error can be found at http://t.co/xLAGTObz

I just downloaded another album, which worked fine

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kyleheney
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi,

I am also having the same issue. I get a Server Error message when trying to download an album I purchased two weeks ago. Since I purchased it, I have only been able to download the first song of the album, the others all give a Server Error. When I click the main download button to download the entire album, only the first song downloads and then it stops the process.

I emailed AppWorld support for a refund, but I have yet to hear back. Please help or refund me (order # 17595523)!

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Visitor
GregC75
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

I am also having the same problem as everyone else with my download. The first song of the album downloaded and now all I get when I try to download the rest of the songs is "A server error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later." I have a Z10 and have not had any problems downloading until today. Hopefully some one can help us out with this issue.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Benfiquista
My Device: Z10 & Playbook, Curve 8520
My Carrier: user

Hello,

I have the same problem than the others users. I have just one song on my album. When I go on Music in my World, I see others tracks but isn't possible to download, it's just the last track who start.

For the others tracks when, I download one by one, this message appear "A server error occured while processing your request"

I have send messages on @BlackBerryHelp, and 2 mails at appworld...

Re-lay me please, I love BB but this problem make me crazy.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MikeBishoff
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

I have the same issue, with a newly purchased Album.

Only the first song will download.  All others will give me the same error.

"A server error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later."

Also note, when I use the button to download the entire album, only the first song is ever queued or attempted.

Please use plain text.