Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
carlyalvis
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

My App world won't let me Sign in!

Anybody no why my app world won't let me sign it says it cannot long me into my I.D account? Can anyone help me please! Thanks :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: My App world won't let me Sign in!

Duplicate:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/HELP/m-p/2020795#nobanner

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
carlyalvis

It say unable to log in to your blackberry I.D account? What do I do? Someone help
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Please look at your other thread...I answered you there, and having duplicate threads is redundant and inefficient.

Thanks.

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
carlyalvis

I didn't get it could you please send me it again?
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

I'm not "sending" anything...I'm posting here on this site. You need to come here rather than working from just the emails you receive...the link is in this thread, all you have to do is scroll up to it and click it.

Meh -- here's what I need...the EXACT and COMPLETE error message, along with the PRECISE method you are using to make this attempt (e.g., PC/Browser or via on-device AppWorld interface).

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
carlyalvis

I do not understand what you are going on about,
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to keep this site neat and tidy...duplicate threads cause issues, so we need to choose just one thread to work in. I've already asked the Mods to remove your other thread (linked above), so we can now keep working here.

Otherwise, I did ask you above (post 6) for the details necessary to understand your situation. But, you've marked the thread as solved...so is it so? If you still need help, just answer the question above please, and I'm sure we can get you pointed in the right direction.

Thanks.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.