Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
powerrift
My Device: Not Specified

Re: My World Missing Apps

Logged in over a dozen times. Not only isn't it showing me my uninstalled apps, it's not showing the apps I've bought that are still on my Storm! I've downloaded 6 programs,or so, and it only shows the most recent one. Even after logging in. I hope RIM addresses this, I would hate to have to rebuy programs I've already bought just to use them again!
Please use plain text.
cameroncrossley

ah now i realize there is a thread for this, same problem here for me on my storm! no applications show up in my world!
Please use plain text.
Easy_G

I too am having this issue.  At first only my most recently downloaded app displayed in My World, but then I logged in and now only the 4 most recent apps display, whereas I've downloaded around 10.  The one thing I've noticed is that the apps that are missing now are free apps that I downloaded before setting up my paypal account in order to download a pay app.  The 4 that do display were all downloaded after setting up paypal and downloading a payed app. 
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
powerrift

I thought the same thing about the free apps not being in My World, because they are free. However I've downloaded 7 apps, 3 of them free. The rest I've paid for. Out of the seven apps I've downloaded only two show up.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wayniac

I guess maybe something was finally fixed. I tried logging in to App World today and my purchased apps are finally showing up again. Hopefully other people with the same problem might see some improvement also...
Please use plain text.
Easy_G

[ Edited ]

powerrift wrote:
I thought the same thing about the free apps not being in My World, because they are free. However I've downloaded 7 apps, 3 of them free. The rest I've paid for. Out of the seven apps I've downloaded only two show up.

What I meant was that any app I downloaded before setting up an account has disappeared, and it just so happens that those apps were free (since I didn't have an account yet to buy apps).  Any app since I've made my account (both paid and free) shows up in App World, but apps downloaded before I made the account have disappeared.  

EDIT: And wayniac, unfortunately I am still having the issue.  

Message Edited by Easy_G on 04-24-2009 07:39 PM
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jalford

I haven't purchased any apps from App World I have stuck to the free ones so far.

Recently I noticed that some of the apps have disappeared from My World.

I have just updated App World to the latest version (1.0.0.30)  and now all my apps are displayed (I don't remember them being sorted alphabetically before).

If you're still having a problem it might be worth trying the update.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/appworld/download.jsp#tab_tab_download

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

From all I can gather, MyWorld only reflects paid apps consistently...and even then only when you have logged into PayPal thru MyWorld.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
jrt888
My Device: Bold 9700

I'm having the same problem with my Bold 9700 running 5.0.0.405

Please use plain text.