Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

Regular Contributor
Fire69Mark
My Device: Z10

My World

On my phone (Z10) in the 'My world' hub on Blackberry World app. it is showing a "red star" I think this is an update icon but when I go into 'My World' apps nothing there needs to be updated? What am i missing!! thanks

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: My World

When you are in my world, click on the overflow button( 3 vertical dots).. Click on Check for updates.. Then it should show you the apps that need updates.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: My World

Many have noticed frequent "phantom" notifications. The phantom ones usually don't show until you actually enter BBWorld...the homescreen icon remains with no red *, but inside, the MyWorld and other areas may show the phantom *. But you will find no updates to anything you have. It's an annoyance, and hopefully will be resolved soon.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code