If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
CerealBypass
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

[NEW KB] No applications are listed in My World...

Article title: No applications are listed in My World after switching BlackBerry smartphones or upgrading the BlackBerry Device Software

Doc ID: KB17862

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB17862

John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: [NEW KB] No applications are listed in My World...

Link doesn't work. :smileyhappy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,872
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

JC, it worked for me, to click on it, i get

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB17862

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Hmmm....yeah, seems to be working now. When I clicked on it before it said the document didn't exist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Interesting read. So, free apps installed through appworld won't show up in MyWorld after an OS upgrade or device change. And purchased apps have to be reinstalled using appworld in order to show up in MyWorld. I hope RIM does something about that issue in the future. I like having them listed in MyWorld.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

should rename "MyWord" to "MyUnfreeWorld" :smileyhappy:

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.