Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

recognara
My Device: Dakota
Accepted Solution

Need Help on My App Purchase

Hello all,

I purchased the 'Tarot Card Reader - Easy and Quick Method .... ' Application by SRID Games via Appwold on August 20th (order number 12156770).

While I was in the downloading process, my connection suddenly went off hence the process failed.

Afterwards, when I was trying to download the app once again, I found out that the app was already listed under 'uninstalled' category in MyWorld. As I clicked it to reinstall, I couldn't find the 'reinstall' button.

Can you please help me with this case as I had already paid for the app and consulted the developer. He/she then told me to ask Blackberry App Help.

Kind Regards,

Reco

PS. If you don't mind, please do answer me via email directly as I'm not that often opening the forum. Thx
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Need Help on My App Purchase

[ Edited ]

Hi recognara

Welcome to the Community

Try it and see if your Problem Resolves :

Open App World - Go to My World - Then While pressing and holding the ALT key, type RST.

App World will Close.

Then Perform a battery pull restart like this While Device is Powered On remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till the device take a long Reboot.

Again Open App World and see if Reinstall Option is there or not

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.