Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
jcass25
My Device: blackberry tour

New Twitter application

I downloaded the new Twitter and everytime someone tweets my phone vibrates. I have gone into the settings to turn off the vibration setting but it is ringing every 5 minutes. Any help??

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: New Twitter application

You need to edit Twitter in the "Profiles" or "Sounds" for the profile you are using.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jcass25
My Device: blackberry tour

thanks for the response. I did change those but it is still vibrating at every new tweet. Any other ideas?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You must have missed a setting in there.  Go back and review those settings again.  That is the only place where that is controlled.  A common mistake is editing a profile that is not the profile currently in use.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tonymcintosh
My Device: BlackBerry Tour

Go to Options in the Twitter app and scroll to "Notify on new tweets". If checked then uncheck it. Your profile may notify you whenever you get messages in general, that should disable it for Twitter.

Please use plain text.