Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

digsoreos
My Device: Not Specified

No applications are associated with My World account error

I recently upgraded my BlackBerry Storm 9530 device after wiping its memory clean. I reinstalled BlackBerry App World, logged into My World using my PayPal account info, and got an error message saying that no applications were associated with my App World account.

I have purchased several applications and am not sure why they aren't appearing in My World.

I searched the forums but could not find any solutions. Please help. Thank you.

Developer
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Re: No applications are associated with My World account error

write an email to storefrontmanager@rim.com

and describe your situation.

Visitor
PsicoByte

Hi,

I have the same problem!!

digsoreos wrote:

I recently upgraded my BlackBerry Storm 9530 device after wiping its memory clean. I reinstalled BlackBerry App World, logged into My World using my PayPal account info, and got an error message saying that no applications were associated with my App World account.

I have purchased several applications and am not sure why they aren't appearing in My World.

I searched the forums but could not find any solutions. Please help. Thank you.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

If you should receive a negative response from storefrontmanager@rim.com (some have reported responses that only sellers are supported via that channel), then you can also request support here:

https://www.blackberry.com/CSOHelp/index.do?ft=generic

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
ssmimo
My Device: Blackberry Z10

I'm also getting the same "error."  Has anybody emailed and heard back from the Strorefront Manager...as suggested?
New Contributor
Danielem

[ Edited ]

Same problem here.

Every time i upgrade my bold firmware, even if i restore everything, application list is gone.

No app downloaded (all free).

Was that too difficult to create an account for every user... like the apple app store?

Every time i upgrade the firmware i have to download again all apps or i won't be notified about new releases.

Message Edited by Danielem on 09-21-2009 05:22 PM
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Hi there!

To re-install your apps, please follow this section of the AppWorld user guide:

For more registration key information, see this KB:

In addition...RIM has released AppWorld version 1.1.0.15...it is highly recommended to be on that version.

Please note, in the user guide section, that this applies only to paid apps...free/trial apps do not re-populate for you in the MyWorld lists.

Additionally, if you need to inquire of AppWorld, we have learned that it is not best to email storefrontmanager...rather, it is best to go to this URL:

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Danielem

I need something to keep non-paid apps :smileyhappy: