Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

mikyle
My Device: curve 9300

Password Recovery Answer.

Hello
I had forgotten my Blackberry ID password,I went through all the trouble to remember but was unsuccessful.I then went on to resetting my password but I was asked answer a simple question,"What is Blackberry App World?"
I do not know the correct answer could you please perhaps give me the correct answer?
Thank you!
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Password Recovery Answer.

mikyle wrote:

.I then went on to resetting my password but I was asked answer a simple question,"What is Blackberry App World?"
I do not know the correct answer could you please perhaps give me the correct answer?

Hello mikyle

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

I think that"s the question you have set as for password recovery , And you have to remember the answer that you have set at the very first time on your device .

If you want to reset your BlackBerry ID password then try any of those Knowledge Base :

KB26361  :How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password.

KB28685 : How to reset the BlackBerry ID password using the password recovery question.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.