Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
juliehughes
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

Pay as you go cant pay for games

Help me please, i have taken over my mums phone curve 8520, im on payg everytime i try to download a game i get this message There was a problem connecting to the payment system. Your transaction has not been processed. Please try again later (Error Id: 13000)" ... there is plenty of credit on it, i set up this account on here, in my name the payment section is in my mums name, it is set up for 02 pay as you go, in the payment section its got my mums email and pass word still, as i dont know how to change the email setting or password, it has worked previously as  i have purchased a game but that was before i signed up to this page, since then i have had nothing but problems as i posted another problem a few days ago, as it seems you cant actually talk to anyone at blackberry, its just forums very frustrating, as i first of all went on app world for a game buy 1 get 2 free, ive not had the 2 free yet, still no responses from my previous message, why cant you just speak to somebody or have an online chat room with someone from blackberry to help us can someone please help me

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Pay as you go cant pay for games

here is a workaround for that error:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB27348&sliceId=1&cmd=displayKC&d...

My Device: curve 8900

Re: Pay as you go cant pay for games

Julie's problem sounds similar to mine (although the web site fails to give me an error number). I have my Blackberry ID set to charge my Fido account (Canadian cell service provider); I want to avoid a solution where I use a credit card or Paypal (Wolf's solution).

I used the word "set" but my question is "how to set it up to work?"

Other details:
Provider: Fido...
Plan: prepaid (not the credit-checked monthly or contract)...
Add-on: Blackberry data...
Money available to spend: $8.05...
App price: $1.99...
Hardware: Curve 8900...
O/S: 5.0.0...
Blackberry ID/ Blabkberry World: fully upgraded...
Desktop software: upgraded...
Desktop O/S: Windows XP, and Windows Vista