Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

Contributor
My Device: Z10, Playbook

Re: Payment Details

Nope, no joy. I get the error when I try that as well. Besides, even if that did work, that would only take care of the PayPal billing option. The fact that there are problems with all three possible forms of payment point to an issue with the way that BlackBerry World itself is processing payments.

Solutions: 6,095
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Then it's time you called your mobile provider tech support & have this issue escaped up to BlackBerry support. Good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

have you finally solved your issue?

If not, maybe this article from the public knowledge base can help you:

KB24454 "There is a problem with your credit card authorization. Please try again or visit blackberry.com/appworld/ support for more information. (Error Id: 10000)" appears when purchasing an application in BlackBerry App Worl

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor

I've not yet had any luck resolving this issue with any of the suggested techniques. I am currently attempting to resolve it through telephone support, and so far that hasn't been much help either. I'll report back if/when I have any positive results.

Contributor

Okay I finally found a workaround for my problem - BB World not able to process payment for paid apps.
I went to the Blackberry World web site https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/
and signed in. I then went to Payment Options at the top where it says "Welcome (username)" by pausing over my username, and selecting from the drop down menu. I then set Paypal as my billing option by logging into Paypal etc, After that I was able to finally purchase, download, and install paid apps...

So of course I went to a bit of an app binge.

Now, the "Pre-approval Payment Summary" stated that approval is valid for one year starting today. I will have to see if it continues to work over the next couple days and weeks.

Also, after trying a few purchases through paypal and having them all complete, I again tried through carrier billing only to have that method still fail. So I still have an issue, but for now I am fine with using paypal.