Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
LeonMac
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: CMCC

Problem for app purchase in Appworld.

Hi is there any support can help?

I recently meet several problem when trying to login to appworld, very frustrate. 

I have two devices:

1. BB 9800;

2. Playbook 32GB;

Problem1: when I try to purchase SW in appworld, by using appworld on device:

BB9800 looks work fine (though I did not try to purchase app recently)--on history I have success purchased several app for BB9800;

On playbook 32GB I can not pay by any method: 

If I use paypal (I have one account verified OK previosuly) after enter account name and pass world, it did not response and further step and Appworld just still show same UI like nothing happen--but "puchase botton" have no any response if I clicked it;

If using Appworld puchase, I always meet "12000" error--which I searched many post on this forum, looks no any good solution.

Fine, finallyI gave up using on device appworld, but use laptop or desktop (OS, Win7, Browzer: IE8, or Chrome) to log into appeorld. OK new problem:

I login to appworld by using my BB ID; it looks fine, and I try to switch the device from "BB9800" to "Playbook"; Then it shows "Internal Server Error-An internal server error has been detected. Please try your operation again. (EC )", link is as below:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/error/?errorid=11

OK this looks nothing about my device but Appworld server issue (and looks always relevant to Playbook)? I search this "Internal Server Error" on forum, there are quite a few post about it, and again, looks no good solution.

This really drive me crazy--RIM, are you trying everything to stop people to pay money to you?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Problem for app purchase in Appworld.

Hey LeaonMac,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

To resolve these two issues, first address the Error Id: 12000, this indicates that the type of credit card and currency being used is not currently supported, please see the following article that provides more information:

"Error ID 12000" is encountered when attempting to complete a purchase on a BlackBerry device

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB28978

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LeonMac

HB,

Thanks, I awared that 12000 solution, and it does not helpful much.

I had use that CC for a long time to purchase App in appworld, both for BB9800 and PB 32G. tell you truth, I really doubt if this is the root cause

Anyway, I give up the trying puchase on device..

Now I would need some more advice on Problem2, i.e. I try to purchase by login to appworld from computer. By such way I even can not login by using my "old" BB ID, when trying to purchase always meet "internal server error" error.

I yesterday wiped my PB. But not help. from this support forum I can find some useful tips for such issue is maybe register a new BB ID and associate the PB with new BB ID (that looks need wipe PB again, god..). 

Frustrate enough hardly to continue.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LeonMac

I even have no chance to change my payment option--whenever I try to do that, I will be asked to sign in by BB ID, after entering BBID and password, nothing happen there and same sign request again and agian and again...

Crazy..

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
galloways2011
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: 9187042747

I am getting the same thing and i came here looking for some answers!! And i find nothing!! Grrrrrrr!!!!
Please use plain text.