Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Visitor
Lufunomu
My Device: Curve 9790
My Carrier: Curve

Problem with Blackberry login ID

I have upgraded to bbm7 on my 9790 bold and when I log in it gives a message tha I must enter username associated with this smartphone. I have logged a call with the service provider on the 12 Dec 2012 but they haven't resolved the problem. I even tried to remove and reload BBM again but it is not working.
Please help.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Problem with Blackberry login ID

Hi there,

Try to log into your BlackBerry ID here:

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/

If you have forgotten your BlackBerry ID password, try using the Forgot Password link there to reset your BlackBerry ID.

If you're unable to get this done, the only other solution is to contact your carrier again for assistance and this time, tell them you need assistance resetting your BlackBerry ID. Don't let them get back to you... if the person you speak to can't do it using the tools they have, ask them to escalate the call for you. Tell them you called back on December 12th and have been waiting ever since for this to be dealt with. If they don't have the tools to deal with this at the carrier level, they do have the ability to escalate you directly to RIM who can help.

Good luck!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.