Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
winstonmiranda84
My Device: Bold 9700

Problem with my BBM Groups

Hi

I had done an upgrade from OS5 to OS6 on my Bold 9700. After doing that I have loads of problems with my BB. The memory left is only 56MB and it keeps coming down.. I have to reboot my phone atleast 2 times a day as the memory goes down to 2kb and my phone keeps hanging and freezes. Last night I took a back up of my phone and did a security wipe of the phone. After restoring my data I noticed I have a problem with my BBM Groups. All of them are showing but I can't open them as it shows as "Waiting to join" and if I click on any of the groups I get this message "This group is being recovered.Please wait until one of the members removes you and allows you to re-join" . Now the problem is I had 8 groups and some of them I had created so I can't leave the group and ask some1 else to invite me . For the rest I have tried asking other members to delete me and then invite me back again but it still doesn't work.Can someone please help me with this. Thanks

Contributor
parthgor
My Device: bold 9780

Re: Problem with my BBM Groups

just try meomery booster software..download it from bb app. world...it can help you to recover your meomery

New Contributor
winstonmiranda84
My Device: Bold 9700

i have that software but it still doesnt help as the memory still keeps goin down.
Visitor
bennysk17
My Device: DAVIS 9220

I have the same problem... and I the only one administrator in the group.. and the member of the group before the BB crashed is already reached the max number