Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

My Device: Z10

Purchased Music Download error

Hello, 

I purchased two albulms recently and payment went through however everytime i try to download they intantly change from downling to download errorin my active downloads window...

How can I get this music?

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Purchased Music Download error

Hey Maasio,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

What is the exact error you're receiving?  Also are you able to see the purchase made by going logging into BlackBerry World by going to www.blackberry.com/appworld

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 STL100-3

Hey ViciousFerret,

I'm running into a similar issue. I purchased the Andy C Nightlife 6 compilation album on BlackBerry World last night (purchase confirmed in My World at blackberry.com/appworld) and a few songs downloaded successfully, but when trying to download the rest I get the following error: "Downloading music from 7 digital failed. Getting music for user [awmusicuserXXXXXXX] country[CA] releaseId[3065656] trackId[324645900] transactionId[XXXXXXXX] failed. Error code [2001]".

I'm located in Canada, using a Z10 STL100-3. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10 and Playbook

I am getting the same error.  I have emailed support and no response so far. I have included screenshots with the email.

How can we fix this.  I want to get my music or my money back.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10 and Playbook

Crickets in here. No email response from Blackberry Support and No response to any of the forums. If this doesn't get resolved soon I'm escalating to PayPal.

My Device: Q10

Hi, I just purchased an album as well and get the same error (2001). When is there going to be a fix on this topic?

New Contributor
My Device: Passport

Just having the same problem.  Bought two albums today, able to download several songs from first one and then all of the rest of the tracks show "download error" and cannot be played.  I received the BB World email receipts before trying to download so know the purchases were approved.

Quite depressing to see others having the same problem with no apparent resolution months later.  Widh I had looked for problems before buying. Quess it is another case of not using this service but going through ITunes or other services for my music.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9930

Well, I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem, but I guess no one has had any resolution for this problem... Hopefully, something will happen soon.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

I figured it out! :smileyhappy: in the Settings menu, under General turn OFF "Save to Memory Card".  I did that and the songs are downloading as i type this :smileyhappy:  Hope this helps everyone else who was having this problem

New Contributor
My Device: Q10

I cannot believe that I am reading all of these posts from many months ago and the same freaking issue is still occuring, I have recently switched to a BB Q10 and I love the phone but am not able to download the music that I paid for. 2 of the albums that I paid for finally just started downloading on my phone out of nowhere when I didnt even push download again over a day later, and now I tried to download new songs again today and same freaking issue. blackberry needs to get it together, you would think they would be on top of things like this to save as many customers as they can.