Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

New Contributor
bbintx
My Device: Tour 9630

Purchased "American Hustle" movie but told license expired and download quits

[ Edited ]

Purchased "American Hustle" movie but told license expired and download quits. What a way to thank loyal customers. 

The movie is on BlackBerry World's 99 cent sale page. 

This is over Wifi.

Sent email to support email in purchase receipt but haven't gotten a response. So I now submitted a refund request. 

:Helpsmilie:

vjh425
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Re: Purchased "American Hustle" movie but told license expired and download quits

The same thing happened to me last night. I also purchased 12 Years A Slave, which downloaded without a problem, so maybe the problem is just with American Hustle. Hopefully, they sort the issue out. I haven't requested a refund yet and I'd rather not because I use carrier billing and I don't feel like calling T-Mobile for a refund.
New Contributor
bbintx
My Device: Tour 9630

Re: Purchased "American Hustle" movie but told license expired and download quits

Got my refund today! 

ashm1
My Device: Z30

Exact same issue. Purchased it yesterday but am unable to dowload with the same "license expired" error message. Would like to know a fix rather then getting the money back. I will give it a few days before I ask for refund.

New Contributor
tjross
My Device: z10

Keep trying to DL bc mine eventually downloaded..