Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Av47
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: 3

Re-install Apps on Different Device

Hi,

I'm trying to recover my apps after my Blackberry Curve 9320 died a week after I got it. I found instructions by searching the site, under the title above, but they aren't working for me. It says to go to the app world homepage on your phone, click the menu key, and select 'Log In', then log in with paypal password, then a list of your apps will appear. When I press the menu key, there is no 'log in' option. Help appreciated! :Flowers:

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Re-install Apps on Different Device

Go into AppWorld and go to MyWorld. It should ask for your BBID if you haven't entered it already. Once it's logged in as you then hit alt + R S T. AppWorld should close and then you can go back into My World.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Av47

Thanks very much for your reply. That didn't work for me, but the my world menu seems to have reappeared all by itself since I last tried. Problem mysteriously solved!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

MyWorld likely appeared from the alt + R S T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Av47

I saw no change, but later switched my phone off and on again. Perhaps it needed both?

Please use plain text.