Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

nachiketataneja
My Carrier: Airtel India

Re: (Solution) Yahoo messenger log in problem Internal error. Please try later.

I have been getting this error for some time now.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it quite a few times and each time I could log back in and so I thought it was ok.  Then I discovered that when I signed out I could not sign back in and each time I needed to uninstall and reinstall the app.

This time I checked the support forum and followed your steps of removing from yahoo account info page all information regarding apps and all that.  I could log in back without going through the uninstalling and reinstalling process but when I signed out I could not sign back in again showing the same Internal error.

I tried to log in with another ID on my BB.  It worked perfectly fine.  Now I notice when I log in with my ID after signing out from the new ID it works absolutely fine but I cannot re-log in after signing out from my own ID.  Each time I need to re-log in I must first log in with the other ID and then sign out and I can log in back with my ID.

Hope there is a solution. 

I am using curve 9300 3g BIS (Airtel India) OS 6.  I am using latest yahoo messenger app.  Any help will be great.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Connie79
My Carrier: GT

Re: (Solution) Yahoo messenger log in problem invalid username/password

About six months ago i started using yahoo messenger on my blackberry and it worked great but now all of a sudden it nolonger allows me to log into yahoo messenger...it keeps saying wrong username or password every attempt i make, i tried it on my boyfriends blackberry using my password and username and it works fine. I can't figure it out, i tried so many suggestions like uninistalling yh messenger and downloading it back, i tried changing my password, i tried rebooting battery. None of this works, i can not even login using my other account. Can anyone help me with this please? I badly need YM to work again on my phone ASAP. Thanks

Please use plain text.
ChristineT
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi.  i also started having the same problem.  I had no problems for hte past 9 months except last friday when i got logged off and when i tried signing in again, i get error message saying Invalid yahoo ID or password. i tried all trouble-shooting such as:

1. rebooting

2.  deleting and re-installing Ym app in my blackberry

3.  changing password

4.  deleting all the cache and cookies in my blackberry

5.  sign in to my yahoo from PC, go to account, find Sign-In and Security -> Manage App and Website Connection and remote Yahoo! Mail for RIM/Blackberry

6.  signing in using different yahoo ID

after all these trouble-shooting, I am still unable to sing in and still getting the same message.

I've been passed around by my provider vodafone (they say they do not support 3rd party app), i contacted yahoo and they say its an issue that the blackberry support should help.

please help.

Please use plain text.
putrivium
My Carrier: ddd

Dear All

can you help me?i cant sign in to my yahoo messenger, i tried other id but i went the same,all appear invalid username/password, i've changed my password, delete manage app in yahoo account info, but it didnt work

i hope i can resolve it,  thanks alot

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
whirecomet
My Carrier: telkomsel

been experiencing the same problem with connie, christine, n putri. also been done all the suggested solutions in this thread and elsewhere, but still hasnt worked out. does anyone know how to complain to RIM directly? it's been really frustrating. no wonder RIM lost many of its customers worldwide..
Please use plain text.
lxpepino
My Carrier: Mobifone VN

This solution did not work for me, any other SUGGESTIONS....

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
redbahemoth
My Carrier: XL

I have the same problem, and i've already tried all the solution there, even i wiped my blackberry. itried looking for technical customer service from RIM but i CANNOT find it..

so now i cannot use my YM and now i'm using browser to access YM, so pity..

Please use plain text.
greyzgreyz
My Carrier: Globe Telecoms

I just started to have this problem last night, similar to most of you guys I also tried all the solutions suggested in the thread. Uninstall/reinstall, used a different yahoo id (same error), pulled the battery - put it back on, ticked/unticked remember login & sign in automaticall , etc etc but I still get the same error invalid yahoo ID and password. Any other suggestion or solutions guys? This is frustrating.

Please use plain text.
ellen_ellyezer
My Carrier: 6287877297076

hai f,

i did what u suggest to do about doing something with the yahoo email in my laptop= not worked, i did sign in with other ID=no worked (and every ID that i used to sign in to blackberry is not worked but its worked in my laptop).

i did delete the Yahoo messenger application and reinstall, just incase something wrong with the application..but still i havent find the way to make it work.

im stuck..what should i do?

please give me advice

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
redbahemoth
My Carrier: XL

I think its useless, since there is no technicall support from RIM, Today my brothers Yahoo account also cannot log in using his acc on his blackberry. its spread like virus on blackberry, more and more people cannot log in their yahoo account on blackberry..:Censored:

Please use plain text.