Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Forums Advisor III
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: Temporary bbm server error has occurred

What device do you own and what OS?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Contributor
Karenwisely2687
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520

Iv a blackberry curve 8520 not sure what the os is
Forums Advisor III
mondi21

Try deleting bbm again and reset your phone. Then download bbm here www.blackberry.com/bbmdownload

Using your BlackBerry native browser.

Good luck! :smileyhappy:
Contributor
Karenwisely2687
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520

But iv already tried deleteig and resetting the phone as it does it automatically
Forums Advisor III
mondi21

That's fine If you don't want to do it. It's your phone, not ours. Were just trying to help. Goodluck! Have a good day.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.