Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

I do not understand what you mean by that lee1992.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
cesarro
My Device: bold 9650

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

ayudenme porfavor hace tres dias descargue la actualozacion del app world y al dia siguiente cuando encenci el tlf . mo me aparece eñ icono en la pantaya e intentado descarlo de nuevo y nada. soy de venezuela, antes de que me pasara esto tampo podia acceder al app world por que me decia que no se podia conectar con el servidor etc etec . que ago porfavor ayudenme

Contributor
wodney69
My Device: bold 9900

Well I googled blackberry traffic, not sure what the app is called, think its called blackberry traffic though. Its not even in app world for me on my Bold 9900. (02 network). Its just I want a sat nav app... When I google bb traffic I get taken to app world where its says its not available, but when I search directly in app world its not there... Hope it becomes available soon
Contributor
amschaaf
My Device: torch 9800

Okay why can I not have goggle play on the blackberr? yblackberry torch 9800 latest OS and ATT
Contributor
MRT502
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Device: BB 9800 Torch

App: Archery Score Pad (Free) - AppWorld ID 118199

Carrier: Orange UK

Whenever I try to download this app I get the message "This application is not available for your device" yet my wife who has an identical phone and OS but is on Vodafone UK CAN download the app and it works fine.  Any ideas/suggestions?

Contributor
MRT502

I use Telmap 5 (Beta) for SatNav on my 9900... Works a treat and the only issue is speed in MPH is missing a decimal point.
Contributor
MRT502

Lee,

As an AppWorld vendor I can tell you that it is the vendor of the application that decides the availability of an app for any specific country, carrier, OS or handset model and not RIM. All RIM/BB can do is test the app for the handsets/OS specified and pass or fail the application based on that.

If you want that particular application to be made available to the UK then you would need to get in touch with the application vendor.

Hope that helps.
Contributor
Insih
My Device: Curve 8520

BB Model 8520

v. 5

cant dl app world

Contributor
AmylNitrate
My Device: Curve 9300

Why oh why does this site insist on sending rubbish to my phone which I have not subscribed too ? Just yesterday I got an alert about missing apps ? Now that isn't me as I'm well passed all that and have dealt with far greater issues these days for myself and others too.....I spoke to someone about this and they suggested it was an attempted Hack So I typed in LGLG while holding down left ALT an in that menu clicked "warnings" and it said my bbemail had been receiving msg's from a hidden adaptor! Thankfully I can now unsubscribe.
norm1000
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 32Gb

I have tried to get Kindle and Brain Challege2 through appworld on my playbook neither of them are there. But they are in the appworld on my PC:Genius: