Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

tedsparxx wrote:

I mean the TO GO Apps cannot open office docs any more, after i have done update..This is the challenge i;m having.

OH...OK...Standard or Premium?

tedsparxx wrote:

Secondly the Appworld does not display on my fone anymore to be accesed but it shows that it is installed from app management...but i cant find it anywhere..

im using BB BOLD 9780, OS 6

Have you done the usual things? Like "Show All" or "Show Hidden", as well as looked through ALL folders (e.g., Downloads, Apps, Games, etc.)? Otherwise, here are some KBs that might help:

• KB28974 BlackBerry App World icon is missing
  • KB29422 AppWorld icon is missing after upgrading to AppWorld 3.1.0.58

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
JeanPinochio
My Device: BB 8800

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

It was not included on my BB OS level. Now i still have the newest version of the AW.

But Im not sure if it has something to do with the appworld. Its only the App "whatsapp" that cannot be installed..

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Hang on...I'm now totally confused. I thought you had a problem with the ToGo apps as well as AppWorld? Now you say you only have a problem with WhatsApp?

I'm completely confused now as to exactly what the issues are that you are having...maybe we should start over, and you could clearly describe exactly what is at issue, and carefully (and completely) list out all symptoms you are seeing? Maybe that would help get us back on track, because I'm totally lost now...

For instance, "cannot be installed" does not give us very much to go on...full and complete error messages are always more helpful while we try to help at this Internet distance...we have only your words to go by, and guessing just causes more miscommunication.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
flextor63
My Device: bold 9900

I use a bold 9900... I get dis when I tried to install bing ,fliixster , tumblr and bbmusic
luckyigbinedion
My Device: tour 9630

a having problem with my BB

tosgold
My Device: curve 8520

I was not able to get blackberry app world not to talk about downloading any app. I was told unknown device and system do not meet minimum requirement
New Contributor
Anenemeka
My Device: Curve 9320

I recently got a Curve 9320 with OS 7.1 pre-installed, am trying to get BBM Music installed but I keep getting "this application is not available on your device" from app world but on the desktop version of the app world I found out that my supports it (MTN Nigeria) and yet its not available for download
Liverust1979
My Device: Curve 9320

Curve 9320 OS 7.1

New phone from koodo in Canada.

I had ScoreMobile app, and CIBC app on my old bb with Rogers, but now these apps don't show up in the app world, and when i dig through the developer website and get redirected to app world, it reads "not available for device". Also the podcast app doesn't work. Is this because of the new OS?

New Contributor
dting65
My Device: Torch 9800

BB Torch 9800

Version 6.0.0.284, platform 6.4.0.120

After the latest upgrade to V4.0.0.63, the Blackberry App World just went missing.  I've checked the Options >> Application Management and it's there but it just won't appear on the main screen. I've tried soft reset, hard reset, deleting & reinstalling but it just won't work.  How do I get it back ??? Pls advise, tq.

Danny

New Contributor
Jay_Guitar777
My Device: 9800 Torch

Hello

I currently have a 9800 torch. After the app world upgrade its not vanished off my phone. I've tried searching and rebooting. I've also tried to re-install it from the bb website.

Pls help