Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
choukse
My Device: 9800

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

I can't see my appworld after one upgrade of some app , now wondering how to bringback the same again ??
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
arnia
My Device: curve 8520

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

I'm having trouble installing BB Protect?I've had several curve 8520 since its been my favourite ever and with this one its says its not featured on my phone?can't be true I've had protect on all my other exact same phones
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,957
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Protect is available for the 8520 model. However, it must also be supported in your country.

I don't know where you are.

See www.blackberry.com/protect

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
henropa
My Device: BOLD 9780

I just got this new bold 9780 but the problem am having is that the blavkberry apps is not working and I can't download other apps on my phone, please I will really appreciate a way out here
Please use plain text.
JSanders

henropa wrote:
I just got this new bold 9780 but the problem am having is that the blavkberry apps is not working and I can't download other apps on my phone, please I will really appreciate a way out here

Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan enabled on your account with your carrier or mobile provider?

So, call your carrier and inquire about having the BlackBerry Data Plan added to your account.

Good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
noty_angel
My Device: smartphone 9320

hello

hi there, may u please help me. why i cant find my map icon? and also blackberry protect is not available with my device i am using bb curve 9320. i hope you can help me. thank you.

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Re: hello

noty_angel wrote:

hi there, may u please help me. why i cant find my map icon? and also blackberry protect is not available with my device i am using bb curve 9320. i hope you can help me. thank you.

Do you have The BlackBerry Data Plan on your mobile Globe account?

Protect is not available in ALL countries. Where are you?

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jay_Guitar777
My Device: 9800 Torch

Pls can someone help me get my app world back on my 9800 Torch. Thanks
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
henropa
My Device: BOLD 9780

Thnx for the advice but that was the first thing I did I mean calling my carrier after subscription and I followed all the instructions given but the blackberry apps won't work even after I have downloaded the latest version the icon didn't register on my phone. So pls am still open to further advice thnx
Please use plain text.
JSanders

henropa wrote:
Thnx for the advice but that was the first thing I did I mean calling my carrier after subscription and I followed all the instructions given but the blackberry apps won't work even after I have downloaded the latest version the icon didn't register on my phone. So pls am still open to further advice thnx
  1. Open the BlackBerry Browser on the BlackBerry smartphone.
  2. Browse to http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3
  3. After download, please restart your BlackBerry smartphone when prompted.
  4. Verify that BlackBerry App World is located on the home screen.

Further information here:  Article ID: KB29422 BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.