Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
nanawagzi
My Device: blackberry torch
My Carrier: don't know

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

I am using a bb torch and I can't seem to find the Blackberry App World icon eventhough it says its installed, all I see is that it is not running
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,894
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

nanawagzi wrote:
I am using a bb torch and I can't seem to find the Blackberry App World icon eventhough it says its installed, all I see is that it is not running

The solution has been covered several times in this thread:

Further information here:  Article ID: KB29422 BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
krishmalapaka
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: Airtel

Hello sir,

I am using Bold 9780 and after i have updated to new app world i could not see the icon and when ever i try to connect thru online syc it says internal error. I tried all the ways to get it back but i couldnt.. Please help me out in solving this issue.

urgent

thank you

Please use plain text.
JSanders

If you have tried "all of the ways" then please tell me one by one specifically which ones you have tried?

Further information here:  Article ID: KB29422 BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65

You most likely need to read Resolution #1 in that link. Have you tried that one?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AugustoSatrialle
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

MOdel: Blackberry torch 9800
OS (I think) : 6.0.0.141, Platform 6.4.0.64

Description: Last night I attempted to upgrade my bbm, upon resetting my phone, both BBM and App world had disappeared from my home screen. I searched in "application management" and both appear there. It says they are "not running". I deleted and reinstalled App world, but the problem persisted. I also attempted to redownload BBM but it says my OS  is unable to support it. I reset my phone, pulled out the battery and all other seemingly universal remedies but to no avail. I performed a master reset, vis.a.vis security wipe from the phone (wiping both Emails, Contacts, etc. and user installed applications) but again neither bbm nor App world are accessible. I am growing increasingly more frustrated and could use some help. Thank you.

Also, I have seen the previous replies (involving the blackberry Appworld reinstalling through accessing the link over your smartphone) and it is still unaccessible.

I would also like to clarify that I did not intentionally install the new app world, or if I did, the problem did not start there. It began with the upgrading of BBM to BBM 7.0.0.126

Please use plain text.
JSanders

AugustoSatrialle wrote:

Description: Last night I attempted to upgrade my bbm, upon resetting my phone, both BBM and App world had disappeared from my home screen.

It appears this issue with BBM has been resolved in your other thread.

For the AppWorld issue, please look at Options > Device > Applications. What version of AppWorld is installed?

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AugustoSatrialle
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

As per the list of Causes/ Resolutions given in your previous post I replaced the most recent version of App world with version 4.0.0.55, but still no luck. I also attempted the other Cause/ Resolution options (resetting the phone, checking whether it was in fact installed, made sure it wasn't "hidden", etc.).

Please use plain text.
mircioi
My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: vodafone romania

hi,

a while ago this application has gone from my phone. I tryed to re-istalled it ,i managed to, but it does not appear as an icon and I cant find it on my phone. when I try to download it again it says that it is already installed . what can I do in this situation?

ty 

Mircea

Please use plain text.
JSanders

You most likely need to read Resolution #1 in that link. Have you tried that one?

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
brenda1
My Device: playbook 32gb wifi only
My Carrier: n/a

mine is any for playbook from the computer can't get any
Please use plain text.